Thursday, November 5, 2015

Fangs vs Fur

Fangs vs. Fur

  One day, on Alcatraz Island. A clan of werewolves roamed around as their pup Jasper Davis (that’s me) attended San Francisco Elementary in the fifth grade. On the rival island near Alcatraz a colony of vampires feasted on a midnight snack… Chicken Nuggets (Pigeon Meat). The werewolves always judged humans from afar until they take Alcatraz prison tours… then the party starts. The Vampires had a new kid in the colony Trevor LeFae. He dropped his ring and I pocketed it. I had just harnessed the power of any time transforming. When I got home my clan was circling the cells and I used the “new” ring to turn into a werewolf. My clan went crazy and the leader snapped at me. I snarled then howled until he stopped. He sent me to my cell (cell number 213) I howled and got a response from all the other pups on my cell block. The block leader came around with a baton knocking on every cell door for them to quiet down.     
“Don’t you dare?” I yelled.
  “How Cute a pup, maybe a trip to the pound will set you straight” He replied.
   I barked till he ran off. A tour was going on the very next morning. One particular person caught my eye Sammy Haskins. Then we all went to sleep (To Be Continued) JK, that’s All Folks.



No comments:

Post a Comment