Thursday, June 2, 2016

The Ocean

 The ocean
By Mikaela

     Ssssshhhhhh went the water as I walked bye.
 I sat in the sand and watched the sun go down.  Bye the time I was siting a friend called to me, sssssshhhhhhh and I replied the ocean is calm and everything is quiet.  I got out of the sand and walked in the water and I fell in under the water.  I could breathe and I could see so I looked at my feet and in my surprise I saw a fish tail, it was gold.  As I swam, I swam with delight until something happened, I bumped into a girl she had nice blonde hair and a green tail. She said come follow me, you’ll want to know were.  I followed her there and with my surprise I found more people of my kind.  I continued to swim in delight with my new friends but then I had found that my tail was all gone.  I left as soon as I knew and said farewell to my very best friends.  I got out of the water and walked on the beach, I sat in the sand as I watched my friend call to me sssssshhhhhhhhhh.


















No comments:

Post a Comment