Thursday, May 18, 2017

The Beautiful Snow

The Beautiful Snow     
By Abby 
When I woke up I saw the bright beautiful white snow it was the best thing I ever saw. wanted to play outside but I remembered I had the flu and it was a snow day. I saw my friends not even caring. I walked away out of bed my mom made me chicken soup but I didn't want it. I asked if I could go outside.  YES!!!!!! My mom checked my temperature and didn't have 
The flu it was the best day ever then when I got outside my friends looked at me and started whispering about me. It's like they weren’t my friends anymore it was the worst. Then I slept badly  and then it was a school day again then they were my friends I asked they changed the subject It  was getting weird. I asked at recess again they changed the subject again. Then I told them I would not be their friend anymore then they told me they were planning a surprise party for me I felt so bad. But my birthday was in a day and I know about it but I don't know where it is so realized it was mfavorite place. Today was my birthday.  Dad can I go outside? Yes said Dad after that my Dad took me to this place called Buffalo Wild Wings   .  I know  it is  my  dad's    favorite place but  I sort of like the place.  My  friends  and  my  party  were  awesome  and  the  chicken   wings  were  too.  But  what  made  my  birthday  even  better  was  The  Beautiful  Snow 
 

The  End 

     


No comments:

Post a Comment