Thursday, April 10, 2014

Humphrey the Hamster
                                              By Ali
Humphrey the hamster is not an ordinary hamster. He always escapes from his cage and discovers something new. He even knows how to read! Humphrey is a hamster from the series Humphrey the Hamster. All the books start with (Something) According to Humphrey. It might be Trouble, Friendship, Summer, Surprises, Mysteries, The Best Gift Sent Ever, Christmas, School Days, Secrets, Holidays, Winter, or The World According to Humphrey. I’ve read 4 of the books so far. There are currently 25 books in the series.

Humphrey is white with orange splotches. He looks very fuzzy! I wish I could tickle him! Ogg the frog is sometimes in the books. Ogg is his friend. Humphrey lives in a classroom with his friends. I’ve learned lots about Humphrey the Hamster by reading the books. I really like the Humphrey books.

No comments:

Post a Comment