Thursday, February 26, 2015

Aliens
Part 4
By Sammy

The escape pod was damaged but it was repairable but I knew the aliens were going to figure out that I escaped and I was on my way to earth. Then I thought that if I escaped they would keep hunting me until they found me. So I decided to destroy the aliens once and for all. Then I slipped out of the tunnel and looked in my cell luckily the aliens had not realized I was gone so I crawled out of the tunnel then I used a small chip of rock from my cell and I picked the lock. I snuck to the explosive room and I grabbed every single thing I could find then I quickly ran out of the room but I must have tripped an alarm while I was running down the hall because 3 seconds later guards were on my tail. I started to drop the bombs everywhere then I climbed in my cell and crawled through the tunnel but the guards started to follow me so kicked them in the face. I got to the escape pod and activated it. There was 10 seconds until the bombs went off. The escape pod launched 1 second before the bombs went off. 5 minutes later the pod door opened and I was on earth. So I went inside and made myself some coffee it had been a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment