Thursday, April 16, 2015

HI
Detective Agency

March 19, 2015 6:35pm,
Hi.  My name is Hi.  Actually it is Hillary but I like Hi better.  I am an amateur detective and my father is a lawyer. His name is jack.  I want to be just like Nancy Drew.  Even though I am only 16, I still want to be a detective.  That is why my dad made a little “agency” named Hi Detective Agency.  I have a client or my dad’s client coming over to talk to us. She has something important to tell us that she couldn’t wait to schedule an appointment.  So we have to talk to her.  Here she is!
March 19, 2015 7:01pm,
Here is the information we gathered from her:
Name:  Mrs. Jalkon
Mystery:  stolen Quilt (she said it cost $1,000!)
Evidence:  a weird blanket was left
Story:  the quilt was in her room then she was out getting some stuff then went to take a nap but it was gone! 
So that is all she said.  The phone is ringing!
March 19, 2015 7:12pm,
Ok that was scary!  Someone told me to tell Mrs. Jalkon that if she tells anyone who she saw stealing the quilt the person she told would get it!  Then said, if she told me anything don’t believe her.
More evidence…
Name:  Mrs. Jalkon
Mystery:  stolen Quilt (she said it cost $1,000!)
Evidence:  a weird blanket was left,
She saw a man that was young and had a beard
Story:  the quilt was in her room then she was out getting some stuff then went to take a nap but it was gone. 
So I guess I should just get a good night rest and get back to the case in the morning. 
March 20, 2015 4:01am
The doorbell is ringing.  Oh and its 4:00am!  So I am going to answer it.  It is the guy that Mrs. Jalkon described that was in her house!  Should I open it?  I am going to!  Here we go! Help!

Don’t believe anything about Mrs. Jalkon! I didn’t steal the blanket!  I hope you believe me or else this notebook will be ruined!
I am borrowing your daughter Hi for a little bit, I hope you don’t mind Jack!
-B


March 20, 2015 7:03am
Oh!  Did you see that threating note?  I saw the guys place.  I also saw where it is! So my friends and I are going there!  Oh my friends names?!  There is Jaz, short for Jazmine.  Then there is Kat, short for Kathrine.  We have little nicknames for each other!  But let’s get back to business.  So I guess I should get started!  (Kat is 17 and knows how to drive so she is driving us!)
March 20, 2015 7:15
Ok!  So we are here!  He is talking to some guy that is short and (no offense) F A T.  I don’t know why I was writing so small.  It’s not like the men can here the writing right?  RIGHT!  Well ooh!!!!!!!  New info!

   Name:  Mrs. Jalkon
Mystery:  stolen Quilt (she said it cost $1,000!)
Evidence:  a weird blanket was left. 
She saw a man that was young and had a beard
Story:  the quilt was in her room then she was out getting some stuff then went to take a nap but it was gone.
Suspects:  Joe and, Kevin (they have the blanket!)

So I guess I should

Help!     Taken          
Ahh!
AwAy!



See what happens to Hi in part 2!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment