Thursday, February 4, 2016

The Conflict With Cows

The Conflict with the Cows
By Riley

          Long ago there lived a kingdom called Mooania, and it was a quaint little kingdom of cows ruled by King Moo. All of the Mooians loved King Moo, however they didn’t have strong feelings about his calves, Billy Moo, Willy Moo, and Lilly Moo. The siblings always fought!
            After weeks of fighting, King Moo decided to do something.  He called his calves into the royal dining room.
            “Hello my sweet cows. I couldn’t help but notice that you three are always fighting.  I decided to do something.  I called my royal helper and he had a few ideas. The problem is, I don’t really understand what he explained to me, so I decided to put it in my own words.”
            The calves weren’t really understanding the purpose of all of this so they decided to just listen and see what he had to say.
            “You see, I am mostly concerned because soon you cows will need to run this kingdom. You need to work together to run a kingdom. If you are all fighting, it might be really hard to run a kingdom.  Why don’t you think of it like this, a cow uses his utters to fill a bucket with milk but if you only use one utter there is no way you can fill a whole bucket. Think of each utter as one of you and if you work together the bucket will be filled in no time!!!”
             The calves stared at him in silence. If they were in a cartoon you would hear crickets chirping in the background. Their father had gotten the message that his calves did not understand so he told them the thing that his helper had told him.
          
If you fight your own battles alone and go your separate ways you won’t do what you intend to do.
But, if you work together you will never fall apart.
         


No comments:

Post a Comment