Thursday, March 3, 2016

The Magic Surfboard


The Magic Surfboard
By Morgan
“Mom I really like this surfboard,” said Sophie.
The surfboard had rainbows and peace signs on it.
 “Maybe some other day ,” said Sophie’s mom. “By the way we have to leave.”
“I don’t want to leave,” said Sophie.
“We have to. You don’t want to be late for gymnastics,” said Sophie’s mom.
“Ok fine,” said Sophie.
 Sophie stayed inside The Surf Shop and waited until everyone left.  Then Sophie heard a crash on the floor.
“What’s happening,” thought Sophie.
Then out of nowhere appeared the surfboard that Sophie loved.
“Hello,” said the surfboard.
"Aahhhhhhhh,” yelled Sophie. “Who...What…How!”
“I’m your favorite surfboard. Oh and I go by Rainbow-Peace Sign,” said Rainbow-Peace Sign.
“OK Rainbow-Peace Sign, you are a surfboard not a human. So how are you talking to me right now?” asked Sophie.
“It’s hard to explain. But let’s just say I saw you while you were walking by and I read your mind.  I knew you were going to hide from your mom in here.  Also, hiding from your mom is not the right thing to do,” said Rainbow-Peace Sign.
All of the sudden a bunch of people came running in, including Sophie’s mom, cops, fire-fighters, a nurse with a bed on wheels and a lot more people.
“Who’s hurt?” yelled the nurse.
“Nobody’s hurt,” replied Rainbow-Peace Sign.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,” everyone yelled.
Sophie’s mom came running over to Sophie in tears. “Why would you stay in the store,” she asked.
“Because I love this store. There’s so many magical and cool things that happen here,” replied Sophie.
“Personally, I think Sophie is really cool,” said Rainbow-Peace Sign.
“Why are you alive and talking, you’re a surfboard,” said Sophie’s mom.
“I’m not an ordinary surfboard, I'm Sophie’s surfboard,” said Rainbow-Peace Sign.
Then like that, Rainbow-Peace Sign was gone back to the shelf. Ready to make another kid happy.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment