Thursday, March 24, 2016

The Harsh Love

The Harsh Love
By Alisha
      Today Janelly said, “Don’t listen to Alisha she always says weird things.” Which really set me off. I wanted to be like mad and say, “Stop hating hater.”   I then stopped and realized that was not what God wanted me to do so I just walked away.
I said to Melina, “Why did she say that? It really made me mad.” Because she stole from me in the past, I really wanted to mess her up but still that was not what God wanted me to do. I said this in my head, “One bad thing can't drag me down; I’m stronger than this”.
The thought
Then I had this thought: kill her with kindness.



                  I thought of buying a sword and naming it kindness, but still it was not what God wanted me to do. So I sat down and thought really hard……I will give her flowers.
The next day I showed up with flowers in my hand and said, “For you.’   She took them happily, then she gave me an ugly look.  I knew it was not over yet.  A little while later … after school I sat at the table. “Hum”, I said.  “What can I do now?  I know I can bring her chocolate.”
 The next day I showed up with chocolates in my hand and I said, “For you.” 
She said, “Why are you being so nice to me when I’ve been so brutal towards you?”
I said, “I want to be friends.”
She said, “I want that."
 So we became friends and did a lot of things together.


Dan Dan Daa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment