Thursday, January 26, 2017

Meeting Clover

Meeting Clover 
By Annabelle K. 


Once there was a girl named Ella. She was very kind. One day she was walking home from school and she saw a puppy that was stuck in a bench. The puppy had no collar so Ella called her mom and said, "Hey mom I was walking home from school and I saw a puppy stuck in a bench, what should I do?" "Well Ella you should call animal control and tell them about the puppy." "Okay mom I think that would be a good idea,"Bye Ella!" "Bye mom!" So Ella called the animal control and they came right away and saved the puppy. But Ella was sad because the puppy had a broken leg. They could not fix it right away. They said it would take about three months. She worried and worried every day. Finally the animal control called her, that was the best day of Ella's life. She came to the animal control  shelter and saw the puppy. The puppy was all better. The animal control worker said, "Would you like to keep her?" "Really!? Yes I would love that!" "What are you going to name her?" "I think I will name her Clover!" 













    
     

No comments:

Post a Comment