Thursday, January 26, 2017

Number 1

Number 1 ! 
By Alexa 
Have you ever won 1st place in a sport?  I have.  I won at a cheer competition it was so fun!  First we got to sleep at a hotel in Buffalo.  The next day we got to have a special breakfast at the hotel.  Later that day I ran into my coach and one of my teammates.  We went to my coaches hotel room and her daughter Alexis puffed my hair. It looked so good!  Then we drove to Fair Way Grounds.  That is where the competition was.  We had to wait so long for our turn.  Then we got to go in a tunnel that lead to the gym where we were going to perform.  In the tunnel I was crying because I was so nervous about performing.  When all the C Team cheerleaders came together for awards we didn't hear our team get called because they called first place last.  When they called first place the name for first was... Spencerport!!! 
  



No comments:

Post a Comment