Thursday, December 17, 2015

The Box of Markers

The box of Markers
Mikaela

          Sometimes you need markers and sometimes you don’t but when you don’t need them you might want to see what happens...

                “Hiiiyahhh” said bobby the red marker “owwww” said Amanda the blue marker. “Why did you do that to blue” said purple.
“i don’t know it just happened and i have no idea why.”
“Bobby you know not to do that and that is wrong.”
“I know and I’m sorry”.
“Okay but don’t say it to me say it to Amanda”.
“Okay I’m sorry, Amanda.”
“That’s okay. hey purple do you want to play with red and me tomorrow?”
“Sure what are we playing?”
“We’re playing draw .”
“wait what is draw?”
“Draw is where you draw what your color is made for like red, red is for  a angry face.”
“Well okay I’ll play.”
“great see you tomorrow.”


                        To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment