Thursday, December 3, 2015

The Ghost Of Bed time

The Ghost of Bed Time
By Sarah

My name is Liv and I hate bed time. Ever since my sister Rachel told me a very, very scary story… What was that, you want to hear it? I thought so…
       Once there lived a girl named Maddie. She wasn’t afraid of anything. When I say anything, I mean anything. Not bugs, the dark, monsters…anything! But that night the fearless girl heard a noise. But of course, she wasn’t scared she just laid there waiting for sleep to come. Then she heard it again. Now annoyed, she rolled over. She felt a chill down her spine. She went downstairs to get a glass of warm milk when she heard her name.  “Maddie.”
“Stop, Carlos!” She said (as her brother, he always played tricks on her). No reply. “Seriously? Stop I’m too tired for your stupid tricks”.  Still no reply. “Wow, great, I’m just going back to bed now, you have fun. Good night.”
       As Maddie went back to her bedroom the door slams behind her. “Umm, that was weird.” Suddenly the light flickered on and off on and off. “Oh my gosh!! Whoever is doing that STOP NOW!!” 
The light turned off. “Thank you!” Then that morning she wasn’t in her bed, the kitchen, nowhere; Maddie was gone. Forever. No one knew where she went or how she left, but she wasn’t there.
       So are you scared? Well I did warn you. Does that explain why I hate bedtime. Well I’m spooked!
Good night….
Forever. 


No comments:

Post a Comment