Thursday, December 4, 2014

Big Foot
Part 2
By Sammy
Let’s recap. I was punched in the face by Big Foot then tranquilized… blah blah… something felt off. Now back to the story.
Alright, I couldn’t figure out what felt off. So I decided to catch Big Foot myself.  I went to my garage, I grabbed my nuclear sleep pill gun and I set out to catch Big Foot. Soon, I found myself face to face with the white eyed beast. Big Foot roared. Then punched me in the face again and again.  Finally, I trapped Big Foot in a small cabin and said “goodbye Big Foot.”  I blasted him with the sleeping pill and he fell asleep.  
Now you guys think that everything will be okay, right? Well you’re wrong!! After that another creature landed, aliens!!!!

  Stay safe while I fight off these aliens!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment