Thursday, December 4, 2014

 booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Ahhhhhhh!
                                                 By Danica


One day, my friends Emma, Julia and I were having an awesome slumber party. It was fun until we started feeling, seeing and hearing…
weird cold… no make that freezing gusts of wind,
mist,
and weird noises.
Suddenly we heard it… a blood curdling SCREAM!  Emma broke out in complete panic.  Julia started shivering like an earthquake! I was completely frozen because what I was seeing was out of the supernatural.  A ghost, yes, an honest to goodness ghost was right in front of me! Boo it whispered.

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yikes, Yikes, Yikes! I heard a little laugh that sounded a lot like my brother. TRICKED YOU! Screamed William.
“WILLIAM SCOTT SIMPSON” I screamed, “What is wrong with you! 
“Yeah” Said Emma, “What’s with the weird ghosts”?
“Projector” he said.  “I projected the image of the ghosts and I also made the noises”.
“Who do you think I am Mr. rude little man?”  I yelled.
“I don’t care, ‘Miss I know everything’, hollered William.
“My name is not ‘Miss I know everything!” I screamed at the top of my lungs!
“Well my name is not ‘Mr. rude little man” Will hollered back.

“Break it up you two” said Julia. Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh I screamed. Then I fell asleep. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz….

No comments:

Post a Comment