Thursday, December 18, 2014



       The First Snow


         On Friday, November 7th, the first snow fell. The snow was really pretty.  Did you see the first snow?  Did you like it?  I know I did.  One student in my class exclaimed “look! Snow!” When that person shouted almost the whole class ran over to see the falling snow.  Personally, I love the snow. Not to play in though.  I had a problem with this snow:


Problem 1. Canal View and Bernabi had to WALK to the high school to see a quick snip-it of “Into the Woods.” (A Play the high school presented.)


Problem 2. The ground and side walk was SOOOO muddy!


It may not be the only problem in the world and not the biggest, but they are mine. Okay, fine, they aren’t that bad because there were solutions:


Solution 1.  I am not going to say this… you will laugh at me… Oh fine! The Administrators had buses transport us. There I said it, I guess I was just overreacting a little.


Solution 2. My teacher did not have us go outside for recess. That way I didn’t need to get my brand new boots all disgusting!


I hope you enjoyed your first snow this year and did not overreact like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment